07/30/2012 by Howard Baltus 0 Comments
Executive Maids Suggestions for Cleaning Computer Keyboards
Dust and debris are bad for your computer keyboard.
Germs are bad for you.
Following a few simple steps will keep your
computer keyboards clean and germ-free.
• Turn off computer.
• Use compressed air to blow dirt and debris out from under the keys (may be purchased at office stores or Walmart, KMart, etc.)
• To disinfect on a regular basis spray a lint-free cloth or paper town with disinfectant spray. Or use disinfectant wipes made by companies such as Lysol or Clorox Gently wipe the keys.
• Cover keyboard ,when not using, to prevent dust, dirt and pet hair from getting on or in it. Amazon
• Laptop keyboards should be covered as well. Amazon
• Keep food or drinks away from your computer.